FROM MAY 12 TO AUGUST 19, 2018
For the past 20 years, Riquer's cultural encounters have enabled heritage to live through music
The Priory of Riquer is a historical monument, located at the gates of the Castellane valley, it offers you a moment of serenity with its exceptional acoustics, during the summer's six concerts.
Riquer is synonymous of music, theatre and painting. It is also thanks to its exceptional acoustics that the chapel has become a recording place.
- May 12 8:30 pm with Stéphanie Lignon and Cécile Camarasa who will propose a meeting in songs with Barbara, the long brown lady.
- May 26 8:30 pm, Jean Paul Sire on the accordion and Alex Augé on the saxophone.
- July 24 21h Ariane Wohlhuter will present a quartet of voices in Capella,
- July 28th at 6pm and 9pm and 29th July 6pm "guitars at Riquer": Philippe Mouratoglou invites new friends and Aynur Begutov whom you heard in October 2016.
- August 17 at 21h and 18 August at 21h and 19 August at 18h "piano at Riquer" with Jeff Martin, Célia Oneto Bensaid and Mélani Mestre ...
Informations : 0033 (0)6 15 43 50 60
Notre Dame de Riquer - 66500 CATLLAR
email@example.com / www.mas-riquer.fr